- Workstations include: G4 1.25 MHz Macintosh with 21 monitors running current
versions of Quark Express, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Freehand.
All systems are backed up weekly. Back-ups are stored off premises.
- Epson Stylus 4800 Large format Color Printer
- Agfa Accuset 1000 imagesetter
- Anderson & Vreeland plate making and finishing equipment.
Back-up contingency for any prepress malfunctions are out-sourced to Imageworx located 30 minutes from our facility. Tek Graphis Solutions is our preferred vendor due to its commitment to outstanding quality and service.
Pressroom:5 presses include: 1 - 6 color Mark/Andy 7 with one UV Station for coating.
1 - 6 color Mark/Andy 7 includes 3 UV Forced air stations.
1 - 8 color Nilpeter 10 includes 5 UV Forced air stations.
1 - 8 color Nilpeter 10.75 includes 2 UV, 1 Hot Stamp.
1 - 8 color Gallus 7 includes 6 Letter Press, 2 Screen,
1 Hot Stamp.
1. All presses ( except 4 color Mark/Andy ) are capable of running multible webs for various constructions.
2. All Presses are capable of printing front & back as well as over-laminating.
3. Press tooling has been made to facilitate running the same job on different machines as a backup contingency.
4. Foil leaf & Folding capabilities.
5. Variable Numbering & Bar-coding.
- Computerized ink matching system.
- Computerized scheduling/tracking system.
Finishing:Rewind Equipment: 1 - 13 Arpeco rewind/inspector capable of rewinding, slitting and counting paper, film and tag materials.
1 - 10 Arpeco rewind/inspector capable of rewinding, slitting, and counting paper, film, and tag materials.
1 - 7 Nielsen & Petersens rewind/inspector capable of rewinding slitting and counting paper, film and tag materials.
1 - Web Techniques Table top rewind unit for reworking rolls